Thursday, September 15, 2011

Let The Sun Do Its Job

I am blessed with such beautiful people all around me. That is the truth, my friends. 
My mother just opened up a new salon (she moved from a previous location due to bad parking, EEK!), and I thought it'd be awesome to print large pictures. Unfortunately, these original pictures aren't getting used, I have a MUCH better idea! So these ended up being taken just for fun :)

H&M hat; Forever 21 dress, sunglasses; and I don't remember where the necklace is from :/.

H&M top; Forever 21 dress; vintage necklace, gloves; Anne Klein watch.



Models: Meagan Fox, Shelbe Dillard, Matt Clark, & Trey Hudgens. 
Photographer: Nicollette Mollet

Go visit Zoyla's Salon Y Barberia:)
2596 E. Arkansas Lane 56176
Arlington, Texas 76014
#: (817) 275-3002

Other Networks:
Flickr- http://www.flickr.com/photos/nico_pico/


No comments:

Post a Comment