Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's like "Drawn," not "Dragon"

Please play video for music ;)
Japanese Cherry Blossom Shimmer Powder from Bath and Body Works; Loft by Ann Taylor necklace; Target bra; Urban Outfitter earrings.

So how is it, that every "Megan with freckles" I know is absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful? 

A week or two ago (I'm not too sure because I can't even remember what I did yesterday), Megan and Leslie came over and we had a fashion shoot! If only back in the day, when I would pass Megan in the hallway of my high school, I knew we would produce these lovely babies (...the pictures, I mean. Don't be weird).
She said, "Nicollette, I'd like you to take my photos so that I can build my modeling portfolio," and I said "Uh, OOOKKAAAYYY!"

Ahem, what do you guys think?
You're probably saying, "yes."

Megan: Keep it up, we both gotta try to make each other famous one way or another, aight?

For the people that notice Megan, and launch her career, it's Megan Draughon. Not pronounced "Dragon," "Drawn." Don't screw that up ;)

Check these out.

Urban Outfitters blazer, crop top; Victoria's Secret Pink leggings; Forever 21 necklace; Steve Madden suede pumps.

Urban Outfitters blazer, crop top; Victoria's Secret Pink leggings; Forever 21 necklace; Steve Madden suede pump


Urban Outfitters blazer, crop top; Victoria's Secret Pink leggings; Forever 21 necklace; Steve Madden suede pump

Scarf by Anthropologie.

Loft by Ann Taylor necklace.










Model: Megan Draughon
Photographer: Nicollette Mollet
Hair Stylist: Leslie Perrier


No comments:

Post a Comment