Friday, September 23, 2011

Got Nothin' To Do




Finally!

The first day that Kaitlyn and I get to relax: the day after the last day of the exhausting quarter. With all personal and academic projects finished and a wedding to photograph the next day, Kaitlyn and I decided to literally "frolic" in the front yard with my schnauzer, Molly, and pretend to play the ukulele!

To see some of Kaitlyn's work, visit her Flickr! Kaitlyn's unique style contains a contemporary and nostalgic twist, sometimes portraying unidentified people doing everyday-life tasks and other photographs somewhat with this style. It is obviously under construction, however, because I've seen millions of her pieces that aren't up yet, so I recommend you go view it, just a taste! ;D

Other Networks:

No comments:

Post a Comment